Peanut Butter Bites
- 1 tbsp. peanut butter
- Chocolate Syrup
- 1 Low-Cal wrap
**Click on the link below to see what I use – just 50 a pop! You can order online but I find them easily at Walmart and other super markets.
Simple Snack for the late night cravings or summer sweet tooth attack!
Aprox. Calories: (My wrap made about 8 pieces) 20 calories a piece.
Music to Listen to While Preparing: The Temptations
- Roll out wrap
- Take 1 TBSP. of peanut butter and spread evenly across wrap
- Drizzle a controlled amount of chocolate syrup
- Top off with your optional additons…See below…
**This is a great way to sneak fruit into your diet too! Add strawberries, blueberries, bananas or other types of “natures candy” for a bite with more nutritional bang!
- Roll up and cut into even slices.
- Chill, Freeze, or Serve as is!
**Not a fan of peanut butter? Allergic? Try whipped cream instead! Just watch the calories counts.
** Freeze ’em! How cool is that? 🙂
Keep life sweet!
See me on instagram! #Eatlikearabbitrecipes